|RE: PRESS STATEMENT ISSUED BY ALEXANDER K.K. ABBAN ESQ. IN REACTION TO A FRONT PAGE PUBLICATION OF THE DAILY GRAPHIC ON HOAX CHINESE INVESTMENTS INTO THE COUNTRY AND RELATED MATTERS FOR AND ON BEHALF OF MR. KWEKU EFFAH ASUAHENE AND OTHERS|
|November 29, 2010|
This document is in response to the defensive reaction of A.A. MINERALS LIMITED, and its current Managing Director, to a disclaimer published in the Daily Graphic on November 23, 2010 by CHYUAN CHYA GHANA INVESTMENT LIMITED. Mr. Kweku Effah Asuahene was also the Managing Director of CHUYAN CHYA GHANA INVESTMENT LIMITED for the past five years, (2005 – 2009). A.A Minerals is owned by Ama Asuahene (the wife of Mr Kweku Effah Asuahene, who owns 90% of the company and Mr Kwaku Adu (the brother of Kweku Effah Asuahene who owns the remaining 10% shares of the company)
First and foremost, it is to be noted by the general public that Mr. Kweku Effah Asuahene including five others who are formerly employees of the said company were not allowed by the Board of Directors to resign, due to the fact that the case was filed at the courts and being addressed by same.
Secondly, CHINA AND AFRICA FUND HOLDING is a company fully owned by the China Government and main financiers of the yet to be established University Teaching Hospital and two other projects in the sum of $570M United States Dollars.
The attorney representing the former staff of CHYUAN CHYA GHANA INVESTMENT LIMITED would in due course be dealt with.